10 gennaio 2015

Maglietta Vegana / Vegan T-shirt

Buongiorno a tutti! :) Oggi vi propongo un disegno che mi è stato commissionato da un'amica per una maglietta. Questa mia grande amica è vegana e si è scocciata che le persone le facciano sempre le solite domande curiose e anche un po' stupide.. così ecco qua la perfetta maglia per chi non vuole essere infastidito più di tanto! :D

Good morning everyone! :) Today I propose a design that I was commissioned by a friend for a t-shirt. This good friend of mine is a vegan woman and was annoyed that people ask the same curious questions and even a little stupid, so here's the perfect t-shirt for those who do not want to be bothered/disturbed!


In english the phrase means to : "Yes, I'm vegan and I decided to exercise my right to silence (and not answer stupid questions)".
Ed ecco qui la maglietta stampata. :)
And here we have the printed t-shirt. :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento